The client checklist below will assist you in providing The Expatriate Group with the documentation required to help you build your plan.
What are your long term plans on return? Please prioritize. We need to know what your plans are in order to give good tax, residency and lifestyle advice for your needs.(Click forms for fillable and PDF copies)
Please include specifics on concerns regarding residency.
- Where are you coming from?
Please include alternate contact in Canada where you are moving or retiring to.
- Dreams and Goals (2a), Dreams and Goals (2b)
- Latest tax assessment
- Page one of last tax return filled (noting date of non-residency)
- PFR (Personal Financial Review)
- RRSP and Investment statements
(including non-RRSP investment, banking and currencies)
- Need to know who owns what and the currency of each.
RRSP, investments, pension, severance package amount and receipt date.