The Expatriate Group

The Expatriate Group provides transactional fee for service financial coaching related to migration of wealth and domicile.

We assess Canadian financial DNA complexity related to migration of wealth and where you are domiciled. We review your fact patterns related to migration to assist with issue spotting regarding compliance and arising liabilities.

Recognizing that clients’ financial well-being is closely intertwined with their emotional, psychological, and interpersonal aspects of life; we identify attitudes, behaviors, and situations that impact decision-making for your financial well-being and peach of mind.