How may we be of service?
Canadian Expatriates are facing progressively stringent tax regulations. Traditional approaches to managing expatriation and repatriation have provided many with negative balances owing.
Recent developments have made taxation and investing for Expatriates even more difficult. The Canadian Revenue Agency is upholding tighter parameters and rulings, and Expatriate Canadians are expected to remain on the radar for quite some time. The international investment environment has become exceptionally dynamic with intensified compliance and regulatory standards. Navigation of Residency and Non-Residency issues has never been more complex or difficult to understand.
Expatriates must look beyond traditional planning models in order to protect their residency or non-residency status. The Expatriate Group offers a variety of strategies to meet the needs of the Canadian Expat. We offer customized residency and non-residency strategies and referrals. We have an enhanced understanding of the strict regulatory environment surrounding residency and non-residency issues. We provide our comprehensive one-stop service by completing an inventory of all your personal assets and help you make decisions surrounding your Canadian residency status.
Clients benefit from One-stop Residency and Non-Residency Services:
- Convenience of having information regarding all non-residency issues under one roof
- Connection between taxation and asset management are explored and explained in depth
- Active support with changing addresses, tax status, banking logistics and currency exchange
- Peace of Mind with a single point of contact providing specialized expatriate consultations
- Confidential and secure cross border non-residency management in one place
- Passport page or Drivers License (with photo).
- Proof of address: Utility bill, telephone bill or bank statement noting your residence address.
- Less documentation is required from Canadian clients using a Canadian address.